Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert
To prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) please DO NOT book or attend any Face to Face appointment if:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (by any test) within the last 4 weeks.
- You have had any symptoms of the disease within the last 4 weeks. The main symptoms are: High temperature (37.8 or more) OR cough OR shortness of breath OR loss of smell or taste.
- You live with OR have been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has had the above symptoms in the last 4 weeks.
Please note that some of our health screen services have been stopped temporarily until further notice. However, we still offer the essential and extended profile blood tests.
Please note that if you attend for an appointment:
1. Only the patient is allowed in the premises, non-patients are required to wait outside the premises. However, if the appointment is for a child or an adult who requires assistance, they can be accompanied by one adult.
2. Please be prompt and arrive on time. Following social distancing guidelines, the waiting area is no longer in use until further notice.
3. Face masks must be worn at all times in the premises. Masks will be provided at arrival to the clinic, or you may choose to bring your own. The doctor has the right to refuse seeing patients without a face mask.
Together we can stop the spread of the virus.
Private GP/ Family doctor
• Affordable consultations fees.
• Reduced fees for follow up appointments.
• Home visits available.
Health Screens - Full Medical Check Ups
• Wide range of wellness health screens.
• Free follow up telephone appointment.
• Services customised to your need.
Sexual Health Services
• Different STI screen tests.
• Fast tests available and reliable results.
• Comprehensive test.
Our Opening Hours
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
(Phone and Video Consultations only)
Friday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Why Choose Us
The Best Private GP Services
- Do you find it difficult to book an appointment with your NHS GP?
- Do you require more time with the doctor to discuss your health problem(s)?
- Do you require a second opinion about your health problem?
- Are you visiting London for business, study or tourism and need medical advice?
- Are you looking for an affordable Health Screening?
Private GP/ Family Doctor
We provide private GP consultations for everyone. Whether you need a medical consultation, a prescription, referral to a specialist, a sick note, or any GP service, we are glad to help and guide you to have the best health care for you and your family.
Health Screens - Medical check ups
We know that searching online for Health Screening Services and deciding which one to go for can be very tiring and time consuming. However, here at Onyx London Clinic, deciding which health screening to go for is made simple and easy.
Please Note: Call 999 if you suspect a medical emergency like heart attack (severe chest pain), severe shortness of breath or stroke
Call 111 for non-emergency out of hours service
Please Note that we DO NOT offer the following services:
- Emergency medical service – Call 999.
- Pregnancy related problems.
- Any type of contraception.
- Infants (less than 12-month old babies)
- More than 7 days sick notes for mental health problems.